Sunday, April 12, 2009

4-11-09

I did 12 BlueBonnets mini-sessions yesterday - so fun! Here are a few of my favorites!













DSC_0998 3















Isn't this coccoon adorable!? Made by Stacie!










I took this after our session was 'officially' over, but I thought it was so cute that BOTH parents were taking pix, so cute! <3






















Same coccoon from above by Stacie... we attempted the hat this time!

http://beaniesbystacie.blogspot.com/





& Then some pix from the rest of our day... :) We had an Easter egg hunt in the morning - so fun!




Then dyed Easter eggs! :D




Spinosaurus joined in! ;)



LOVE this one! :D



She won't eat chocolate because it's 'too messy', but egg dye - that's okay. LOL




Some BlueBonnets pix between sessions! <3>



Not sure what she was doing here, but she held her 'pose' with her eyes closed... lol







Green buds... complete with Hulk hands (hee hee)!


My current FAVORITE pic! Playing with a little girl I had been taking pix of... <3


3 comments:

Brandie said...

Chera, you really never cease to amaze me with your talent! I love these pics!

Fabulous Terrah said...

Wow Chera! What talent you have! Not sure if you heard but my boys and your Cassidy hit it off on Saturday while you were doing those shoots. lol Dylan has been asking about her.

I wanted to go over and introduce myself but you were a busy bee at the time.
Tell Cassidy and Jeremy we said 'Hello.'
Hope to see you soon! x ~ Terrah

Crystal said...

Awesome, Chera! You rocked the bluebonnets! I love the mirror, too.