Saturday, April 24, 2010

4-20-10

4 more reschedules from the weekend! It was nice & dry & beautiful! <3


& This was my first session of the day but had to save this adorable girl for last so I could tell you about her... hee hee She did NOT care a lick about the flowers. LOL


But this may just be my favorite shot of the whole BlueBonnets season... :D EVERY time her Mom handed her a flower, she'd throw it down. Lather, rinse, repeat. LOL So, finally - she was chewing on those fingers & Mom stuck the flower in her arm... the hand reaching up - seconds after I snapped this priceless shot, she grabbed the flower & threw it to the ground. She did NOT want to hold a flower! LOL I *heart* her! <3


DSC_1817 2

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I hearT her too....I absolutely love Emerson's pics! Couldn't have dreamed it up better!!!!